I made two designs, one for our boys, one for our girl, from art used in the table. I sewed the bag out of this awesome hand loomed cotton canvas that I bought at an estate sale, possibly some anthropological artifact from a century ago, who knows, but anyway so perfect! It had a gorgeous selvedge that I left unseamed at the top. It was hard to silkscreen on, like sandpaper, but it gave an interesting hand. Webbing was from Echino and Sew LA.
I hadn't silkscreened at home in like, twenty years. It hasn't changed. See how
cheap thrifty I am by cramming two designs on one screen!
Pressing seams and stuff. I cut, printed, and heat fixed each panel before I started sewing. I used this tutorial on the Purl Bee as a loose guide for the pattern.
Pinning webbing, assembly line style. Here the auction is in a few days and the table itself, the original project, is complete. And I am wondering if I could be a little OCD at this point.